Re-Investment Zones and 381 Agreement Unit Codes
In cooperation with local taxing units, the Montgomery Central Appraisal District has established certain unit codes for tracking purposes only. These codes appear on the Notice of Appraised Values. These codes are as follows:
- RZ3A CCO Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #3 (City Ex)
- RZ3 CCO Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #3 (City Ex)
- RCH City of Houston Reinvestment Zone 10
- RZ4A City of Oak Ridge North Reinvestment Zone #1 (City Ex)
- RZ4 City of Oak Ridge North Reinvestment Zone #1 (Co Ex)
- RW1A City of Willis Reinvestment Zone 1 (City Ex)
- RW1 City of Willis Reinvestment Zone 1 (Co Ex)
- ZAMD (381 AGRMT) Audubon Magnolia Development District
- ZCD1 (381 AGRMT) Conroe MUNICIPLE MGMT DIST 1
- ZTR (381 AGRMT) TOWNSEND ROAD
- ZVRT (381 AGRMT) Valley Ranch Town Center Mgmt Dist
Both Reinvestment Zones and 381 Agreements are development areas established by local taxing units. The properties that fall within the boundaries of these agreements or zones are coded as such by the Montgomery Central Appraisal District. There is no tax rate associated with these codes and are for tracking purposes only.
Conroe, TX 77305
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Sec. 11.1825(r) of the Texas Property Tax Code, The Montgomery County Appraisal District gives public notice of the capitalization rate to be used for the 2021 Tax Year to value properties receiving exemptions under this section. Rent restricted properties vary widely. These variations can have an effect on the valuation of the property. A basic capitalization rate of 10.0% will be used to value these properties; although adjustments may be made on the individual property characteristics and the information provided to the chief appraiser as required under Sections 11.182(d) and (g) of the Property Tax Code.
The staff of the Montgomery Central Appraisal District sincerely hopes that this website is of some value to you. Every effort has been made to ensure that the data and information provided here is correct and current. The site will be refreshed regularly in an attempt to keep you informed. This site is not intended as a substitute for personal contact with our customers. We remain available during our normal office hours by telephone or in person. If you experience any problems with any portion of our website or if you have any questions or comments about our website, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org